March 2, 2020 – Brussels, Belgium – Fly Dynamics (Toulouse) S.A.S has contracted LGM Aviation to perform Physical Inspection of 1 x Boeing 757 and 1 x Boeing 737NG as part of its aquisition appraisal.
LGM provides a comprehensive range of Technical Consulting Services for aircraft owners and operators including:
- Access to capital
- Asset valuation/appraisal
- Surplus sales & distribution
- Materials & logistics support
- Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC)
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO)
LGM has recently completed onsite Materials & Logistics support for Brussels Airlines as part of its global A330 fleet cabin modification campaign. This experience has proved invaluable in passing on time, resource and efficiency savings to its airline customers.
For further information on LGM Aviation’s full range of Technical Consulting Services click here.